Picara Baby Carriers

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fundraising

Sarah's preschool is doing a fundraising push right now. We've got about 6 fundraisers that are scheduled for the next 4 months. I'm very supportive of the school (hello, yes of course i'll volunteer, be on the board, clean, paint, cut etc.) but I'm also a bit overwhelmed.

We're doing Tupperware first. There's a $20.00 egg slicer in the catalog. Sippy cups are $15.00 to $25.00. What? Where? When? I'm not sure I understand. It's PLASTIC. Injected plastic. I know we make a lot of money on it, but jeez louise people. This is expensive!!!

At least I have a great excuse for not buying a bunch, we've recently changed from using plastic to glass or metal. I think I should just give a donation LOL.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, September 20, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

OMG! You got two spam comments! I haven't had one of those since the sex linkers in my old AOL blog. I hear ya on the fund raising...but I think Tyler's school is making some good choices there. One time is was frozen cookie dough and the price was pretty reasonable. And damn those cookies were good! Another time it was frozen pizzas. Odd, but damn those pizzas were good! Then there is the Scholastic book catalog. Hell, I remember that one from when I was a kid. I never knew the school took a cut, but I would be so excited when those book order dealies were handed out. It was so exciting to get a stack of brand new books delivered to you right at school. Let's see...what else...oh ya! They had a raffle with some cool prizes. We'll see what the big fund raiser is this year. I want more of those cookies. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home