Picara Baby Carriers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

And the beat goes on

If I owe you an email, a brochure, a call etc. I apologize. Life has been so super crazy. Things are great, but things are definately crazy.

I just posted a bunch of slings on ebay to clear out my shelves. The office is now almost finished. I decided not to get too overboard with it.

Here is before, two desks, two sewing machines, two shelves and a filing cabinet. Plus ugly blue shag carpet.



Here it is in process:


Frank and I learned how to lay laminate flooring. It's surprisingly easy and looks great. Now just for painting and trim. That will have to wait, there's work to be done, so:



That is one of my industrial machines being wheeled in. On a skateboard and a scooter. It's possibly time to invest in a hand truck?

Coming soon, pics of the finished (well as finished as it's going to be this month) office, two industrials, one home machine, high shelving unit and cutting table.

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Very nice! We've toyed with the idea of laying floors ourselves. But we are NOT handy people. It looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home