Picara Baby Carriers

Monday, July 10, 2006

Blah

I'm feeling blah. Like all the things that need to be done are piled up in front of me and I can't figure out a way to start. I guess I'll just make a list.

Clean house
Laundry
Vacuum (once I find out if it's ok to use, or if it will spread more mold spores @@)
Mold hygienist's report should be faxed to me today
Insurance company should call
Construction company should call
Fabric shopping for MMM
Servicing for all the sewing machines
Grocery shopping
Talk to hotel about reimbursement/apology


I don't feel like doing any of it. So I'm here, online, piddling around.

I know the mold is making me feel tired. I know I should get out of the house, do something outside. But it's hot outside already. Last night at 10 it was still 92.
I really hate the heat. I really hate the mold.
I'm not surviving the summer as well as I'd hoped.

We were in Carmel this weekend for a wedding. The weather was so beautiful, the town was adorable (snotty and snobby, but adorable). The hotel sucked. That's a whole story for some other time though, it will just piss me off now. Just what I need, to be pissy and tired and blah before Sarah wakes up even.
The wedding was lovely.
We went to the Monterey Aquarium on Friday. Fabulous time there. Got the membership so we have to go back. Here's a cool picture of a blue mushroom jellyfish.

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Cool pic! I love the aquarium, one of my favorite places to be! Glad that the wedding was nice &
Sorry that the hotel sucked, you'll have to blog the story.

 
At 1:41 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

*sigh* I love Monterey and Carmel. We had such a great visit there a few years ago (before Ty was born). Of course I'm curious to hear where you stayed and what happened. :-}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home