Picara Baby Carriers

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm channeling Martha

I don't know what or who has gotten into me.

After a lackluster morning folding laundry, doing some cleanup, I decided to cook for our trip tomorrow. Easy portable stuff that will last in a cooler. So far I've made:

Cranberry orange muffins for breakfast
cleaned and cut canteloupe
washed grapes
made pizza dough!
prepped ingredients for sandwich rolls
salami, ham, red onion, cheese, basil

Now I'm just waiting for the bread to rise so I can roll it up into delicious bits of portability. Then I don't know what to do. I'm off work today, no Mamamade pressing business, Sarah is clingy, but manageable. Maybe we'll go swimming.

Frank has a softball tournament tonight, so he's pontentially gone till 11.

What's a girl to do?

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Your entry has me ready to binge! Those muffins sound too yummy!

Have a great time at the wedding!

 
At 2:10 PM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Next thing you'll be starting a gormet picnic basket company. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home