Picara Baby Carriers

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Smartass

I have a smartass child. She is constantly and consistently blowing my mind.

The other night whilst laying down trying to sleep she kept asking questions. Random questions, why does the turtle have a shell, what is a neutron, why is he jimmy neutron, what is the meaning of life, where was i before i was born kind of questions.

I finally said to her, "Honey, those are great questions, but it is time to sleep now"
Her response, "But I have so many questions and there's so much I need to know."
How does one respond to that?

This morning while scarfing down an omelette (which she quite charmingly calls, omlet doo fromage tyvm LOL) she looked at the clock and said, "oh goodness it's after 8"
which it was
How the holyhell did she know?
She's already telling time on an analog clock. I am soooooooo in for it.

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, March 11, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Holy jeeze she sounds just like Tyler. Bed time is one of his favorite times to wax philosophical. Last night? "Did the germs come out when I threw up? Is that why I'm feeling better now?" LOL He's pretty good at telling time too. He has a learning clock (it has both hands and a digital display) that he likes to play with. It asks him questions and he has to set the hands at the appropriate times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home