Picara Baby Carriers

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Visiting

We have spent the last few days visiting with Becky, John and Tyler in San Francisco. What an awesome time. Sunday we went to the Bay Area Discovery Museum at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge. I'll have to load the pics to show them. The kids were both exhausted. S arah was fighting off a cold and Tyler was jetlagged. So they were being grumpy, but we had a great time.
Sunday night Frank had to head home for work in the morning, so Sarah and I drove back to the valley and spent the night at home. We overslept of course and didn't get back into SF till 11:20 instead of the 10 I'd promised. Becky and John stayed at W hotel which is just amazingly gorgeous. I want to go back and just pick up little decorating ideas. Monday we headed to the carousel at Zeum (Zeum was closed unfortunately) and played for hours at the park there. I'm sure Becky got some pic of my silly ass sliding down the two story slides with Sarah. Had lunch at Mo's and gorged on way too much red meat MMMMM.
Then we all had to head home early to miss the traffic. We still hit some at the Bay Bridge and in Walnut Creek and Livermore (of course). I hope the Yanagi's had better luck, although I doubt it. Today we're going to meet up in Roseville for mini golf, then Thursday I get to play hostess!!
Yippeee, I love having friends visit.
Ya hear that Joanne? Kim? Shari? The West Coast beckons,

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Girls? If you go visit, make Aria fix you her chili and corn bread. It's worth the trip!! LOL! We had a ball. Photos coming soon!

 
At 6:32 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Ahhh!!! I just found you! :::smiling widely:::
We will be heading in to san diego over the summer! We have to meet up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home