Picara Baby Carriers

Monday, February 20, 2006

So we drove to the snow

It was a beautiful drive, as you can see. We thought we'd drive to Sonora, then to the nearest snow from there. It snowed while we were eating lunch in Sonora. Sarah asked a woman who had driven in and parked if she could get some snow off her car. Of course, the nice lady said yes. And of course, Sarah immediately ate the car snow. EWW.



Here she is assaulting us with snowballs.



I can't believe how gorgeous she is. We were hiking (walking four feet into the woods) to find out how much snow we could get to fall on ourselves if we pulled the branches.



My beautiful little family. Notice the tongue sticking out on the child.




My favorite picture of her, catching snowflakes on her tongue. The flakes were the fat fairylike flakes that seem to defy gravity and swirl all around you.




Now, for the drive home. Next post.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Great photos! I love the one of all of you with the snow coming down. I get that happy warm feeling when I look at it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home