Picara Baby Carriers

Thursday, February 16, 2006

What's going on

Let's see, we've got a school ice cream social coming up. Hoorah for blatant money grubbing. It's for a good cause I swear.
I'm the kitchen manager LOL. Turns out that they've booked another event for the same time as our event. We're going to be sharing a kitchen. Ah well, at least ice cream requires no cooking.

We had Oreo the school rabbit for the long weekend. Man that bunny can poop a lot. A whole lot. And I think he kicks his poo at you. Just like poo flinging orangutans.

Went to the catholic church for the first pre-cana investigation/interrogation/what you wanna marry a nice catholic boy for meeting. Turns out I have to fill out all sorts of paperwork and send it to a tribunal to "agree to allow" us to marry. WTF?? Umm, we're adults, god loves us all just fine, let's all just get married and forget about it. Needless to say my feathers were ruffled, my ire was up and I was not in a very happy mood. Two vodkas later life looked a little rosier.
I think Vegas is a great option. Have a nice ceremony, then a HUGE party here later. Works for me.

Becky, John and Ty came to visit. Not just to see us, but it was great nonetheless. We had some serious fun playing tourist in our own hometown. Man the W hotel, it's the shit. I felt like a bumpkin just sitting in the lobby, like the cool police were going to come kick us out. see http://ryanagi.blogspot.com for all the pics. And yes, my daughter is gorgeous. Supermodel gorgeous. I'm going to lock her up from 12 till 30. Then they can come pry my dead hands from her chastity belt.
We had a great time though, the kids are cute, the company fabulous, and minigolf is my new favorite pasttime.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

If you do Vegas, I'll be there for SURE! LOL! (those wacky Catholics...so very anal. At least they aren't making you CONVERT or something.) *VBW* I remember all the crap we had to provide in order to get married in the church. Like I carry around proof of my baptism and first holy communion. Sure. Not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home