Picara Baby Carriers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Friends

Since I've moved from the city to the country I haven't had a chance to make many friends here yet. I'm starting to meet some other moms from Sarah's preschool, but most of them have 3 kids and don't have much time. I don't know how much in common I have with them, I guess I still see myself as pretty alternative. I asked for babysitter recommendations and so far all the responses have been, "There's this great kid at my church".
Truthfully, my closest friends have been those I met online on the old AOL parenting boards. Becky, Joanne, Kim have been through it all with me and still talk to me. Which is great, considering what a train wreck I've been at certain times.

Becky and her family are coming for a visit though! I'm so excited. I've been planning things to do like a sixth grader. Then I've been unplanning them, thinking, Ummm, just let Becky and John and Ty figure out what THEY would like to do LOL. It's hard being a host when you want to show people everything about your life, your town, your history, but they might know most of it already. We should just go play minigolf instead.

I am so unbelievably excited, if you can't tell.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Woo hoo!! See you Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home