Picara Baby Carriers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Divorce

I'm finishing up the last papers for my divorce from Sarah's Dad. It's been over 3.5 years and about time for this to be finished. I never really thought about the process of divorce, just thought that it would happen on it's own. No such luck. I had a consult with a lawyer a few weeks ago to see if I'm doing this correctly and possibly to hand off everything to her. I found out that legally, I don't really have to give him as much visitation as I had been, which is nice. Sarah's now gone almost 2 weeks without seeing him and misses him. His cell phone is shut off so she hasn't been able to call him. He called her for the first time for a "chat" Friday night. She was tremendously excited. There's nothing like telling a 4 year old that the phone is for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home