Picara Baby Carriers

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Working on my website

I'm finally jumping into the world of html. I'm updating my website myself now instead of asking others to do it for me. It's somewhat exhilarating, very scary and kind of cool. Don't worry Becky I downloaded a complete backup of all files on my computer and put one on my servers. Check out my new work http://www.MaMaMadeProducts.com
I put a new pic on the front page, I'm learning how to take better pics. Updated lots of info, just going through and cleaning things up.
Very very proud of myself

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, March 17, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Nice job! You have one broken image red X at the top of the Off The Rack page. FYI. :-) Told you it was pretty easy!

 
At 10:46 AM, March 18, 2006, Blogger mygirlboutique@gmail.com said...

I am working on recreating that image. I decided to take it off because it was an artsy "red dupioni" text. So it text as an image, until I can make a new image file for the new featured product, I think I'll leave it. Although I'm getting daring enough to possibly just delete the html that links to that previous image. We'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home