Picara Baby Carriers

Monday, March 27, 2006

Back from the weekend

This weekend we had a date, Sarah had a dinner/movie with her teacher, we housesat 3 cats, went to a band crab feed, had a visit with Sarah's dad's ex girlfriend's kids and drove home. About 500 miles on the car later, we're home and almost recovered. I feel kind of sick, I think I'm just exhausted. Sarah slept till 9:30 this morning, I didn't have the heart to tell her we missed school. We've had a good time just hanging out today. Put a shelf up over the washer and dryer, did laundry, cleaned floors, unpacked, bought a birthday present for a little boy at sarah's school. Very productive day so far.
Making stuffed salmon and rice for dinner. I'm thinking a romaine salad with pears and feta to go with it. I think I always fall back on that salad, but that's because it's super yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home