Picara Baby Carriers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mailing Lists

So, I've made a mailing list for MaMaMade. Now I'll start offering special secret codes for the super secret cool people. Also offering a big contest on my google ad to try and draw traffic. Hopefully the enticement of a free baby carrier gets people to the site. :)

Sarah's off playing with the new babysitter. It's her first day so we'll see how it goes. She's much mellower than the last sitter. I think that's good and bad. The other sitter had super high energy, but is vacationing in Europe with her fiance. This one is a nurse though, which I really think is cool.

Whatever the energy level, Sarah's being well taken care of, I know since I've been here all afternoon LOL. Back to the grind for me though.

Blech,

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Mailing list, eh? LOL You, my friend, are gonna become a spammer. ;-)

 
At 11:29 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Sounds very neat to me...hping for some *spam* needs all new baby stuff ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home