Picara Baby Carriers

Monday, June 19, 2006

Tired of sick

When am I really going to feel well? I've had congestion, fever off and on and that blah feeling for almost a month. It's like there's one cold that just won't let me go.

Out damn virus, out.

There, that should work. I also got my period with a vengeance Sunday. Happy Father's Day honey, now wait on me.

Puppet theaters are in production. New slings are underway. Mei tais are rocking. Wraps are almost all wrapped up.

I'm checking out a new fair trade, organic fabric supplier on Friday, so I might have some new fabrics then. Until then, we're using up what I have now. I also found this great fabric shop in Mill Valley that I'm going to try to check out, Ambatalia Fabrics.

I also just upgraded to two Juki professional grade machines. Now, I have more power than I know what to do with. And 4 sewing machines under one roof. This definately calls for some serious money making if I want to earn back the money I spent on them LOL.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Ohhhh amen to this. Still sick here too. Ty seems ok, but husband still complains of dizziness and sore throat. I am on my last day of a 10 day course of antibiotics, but my throat still hurts when I swallow and I am still draggin. *sigh* Oh to be WELL. I want to feel OK for a change.

 
At 4:44 PM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

ICK! I hope that you got that bug out! Feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home