Picara Baby Carriers

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Work and Hobby

Sarah's opinion of my work and my hobby are quite low apparently. I just found my special "only for the sewing machine" screwdriver impaling a stack of origami paper. She picked a nice variety of papers though, good color combo.

Oh and I made her a dress yesterday, Joann fabric has this pre-smocked fabric that you literally just hem and put straps on and voila, cute little sundress. Sarah picked out a green with butterflies. I'll have to applique butterflies over the strap seams, to make it ULTRA cute, but it's very very cute now.

Here's the closest thing to a picture I could take:
She was doing the cabbage patch.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, May 18, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

Very Cute Dress!
I honestly cannot believe how big she looks!

 
At 7:52 PM, May 20, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

Hmm! I'll have to see if my Joanne's has some fabrics like that. I'd like to have a me sized smocked top for the summer. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home