Picara Baby Carriers

Friday, April 28, 2006

Mamaspalooza


I found out about this event last minute and decided to try to booth there.
Mamaspalooza Besides the last minute scrambling for enough marketing supplies, sewing vast amounts of product in an attempt to sell them and trying to teach this weekend, besides all that, it's been fun.
Sarah's been sick since last week, off and on. I'm still sniffly, but not sick.
We went to Frank's softball game last night, very fun. Got to hang out with some other women who are the partners of guys I know already. I think it's weird when you know one half a parntership and not the other, but it was nice to meet them. Not exactly what I'd expected, but nothing ever is.
It stopped raining here and immediately got hot. I'm going to bitch about that particular thing for the next 4 months probably. It's not fair to go from 60 to 80 degrees in one day.
I'm off to deliver our old mattress and box springs to a friend, have dinner with another friend and stay the night at yet another friends. Then teach tomorrow, for the first time in 3 months. I feel a bit rusty. I hope I pull it off and have a nice group of students.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

How did the event go? Or didn't it happen yet??? LOL And I wanna see photos of the new fence!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home