Picara Baby Carriers

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mamaspalooza is OVER

What a fabulous day! We had such a great time and MaMaMade Products was a huge hit. I sold enough to cover the boothing fee and all the printing and extras I bought. I had a contest for people to try on our slings and let us take pics. If we choose them for the website then they receive a free sling. I'm now stuck picking from a great of lovely pics. Help!!
Pretty baby in pretty sling
Nice view of the sling
Daddy and cutie pie son
Happy Mom.

Which one do you vote for?

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, May 06, 2006, Blogger Becky said...

I like the last one. Nice view of the sling and how it works. Plus mom and baby are attractive. :-) WoW I can't believe how much sewing you did! Glad it went well.

 
At 3:18 PM, May 07, 2006, Blogger Shari said...

I really like the dad onewith the peas :)
Looks like you had an amazing day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home