Picara Baby Carriers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sinking

I feel like I'm sinking. There are so many things happening, so many good, interesting changes in our lives and the business. But I'm also crazy busy.

I miss having time to check in with friends, see what they are up to. I miss my old life.

But the new life is pretty great. It just needs a little calming down.

F was laid off last week. Which will probably mean a big move in the near future for us all. One company already wants him to start next week. But it's 100 miles away.

The changes are good, but they are still hard.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, October 13, 2007, Blogger Becky said...

Ouch. Sorry to hear about the job. But I know there were many things about that house you weren't satisfied with. Even after all the work you guys have put in. Just think, now it will sell even faster. ;-) I see this as a great opportunity for you guys to pick out a dream home together. Hang in there!

 
At 5:40 PM, October 22, 2007, Blogger Shari said...

Hang in there hun! Sorry about the job. Moving is good every few years, lol. And just think all new decorating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home