Picara Baby Carriers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Waving

:wind whistling:

Hi, Hi out there.

tap tap tap, is this thing on?

It's been a while since I've updated, things here are crazy as usual.

So, you know that one about the frog and the bartender? No?, Well how bout the one,,,,

Ah so jokes won't cut it today.

I see how you are. You want an update.

A real, honest to goodness update.

Life is good. The universe is generous. Sarah is a blessing. Work is more than I ever could have wished for.

I still don't have time for anything extra.

I played hooky with Sarah and went to Santa Cruz yesterday. Shh, don't tell my boss.
She was very impressed that I didn't answer work phone calls while we were out.

Picara is blooming. We're now in a dozen stores and shooting for 30 by the end of the summer. After the ABC kids show we should have more than that (hopeful thinking never hurt anyone). Our sewing production is working well, I'm close to finalizing a knitting mill for our wraps and I've almost cleaned my office. Progress with a capital P.

And now, pictures.
Me and Sarah on the Tilt a Whirl at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Notice her hair cut and subsequent "big girl" look.


Checking out the bay.



Making a chocolate lasagne pie with Papa John.

Dad hasn't been feeling all that great lately, so send out some good thoughts to him.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, July 13, 2007, Blogger Becky said...

ABC kids show?!?!? And you guys look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home