Picara Baby Carriers

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mmmm


Doesn't that look lovely? That was glazed salmon on a bed of fresh local organic greens. We had brown rice and grilled eggplant with it. I think Sarah ate her body weight in fish. It amazes me that she loves fish. I didn't eat any fish until I was in my twenties. Here she is eating salted cod, anchovies, sardines, calamari, pulpo (octopus), whatever we offer, she'll try. I just know she'll test me in other ways though.


These are two of my newest prints. Quite lovely and striking in person. The colors have a deepness that isn't coming through with my amateur photography. We're getting swatch books together for ABC Kids in Vegas (baby). I can't say Vegas (baby) without adding a "baby" to the end of it. It's a prerequisite I believe. We're going to have our first real trade show experience. I'm terrified, but also quite ready. We've been prepping for this for a good year now and I'd like it to just be over with already. I'm working on sales projections and production capability this week so that I have a solid grasp of just how many accounts we take, how many we defer, what our limitations are.


Now back to work.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, August 02, 2007, Blogger Shari said...

Cute about Sarah, Peter loves fish too. I don't touch it, lol
I adore the new prints!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home